Director, Program Management Office
Gentuity is an exciting and highly innovative medical technology firm, active in the research and development, clinical translation, and commercialization of vascular imaging devices. This opportunity provides the candidates the unique chance to work on innovative medical products, with the potential to significantly change the practice of medicine in the care of patients suffering from a wide range of highly debilitating vascular diseases.
The Gentuity Program Management Office (PMO) is responsible for the cross-functional management of selected critical product development programs. This team of professionals ensures successful program definition, development and delivery, adhering to critical processes, standards and best practices, in order to provide on time delivery and significant value to our stakeholders.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish and maintain policies and procedures for Gentuity’s Program Management Office
• Establish scalable approach and scope-based criteria for program management that can be accomplished within or outside the PMO
• Establish and maintain methods of communicating program status to all stakeholders including program team members, senior leadership, external partners, etc.
• Establish and maintain framework for optimizing program management effectiveness and efficiency and managing program risk
• Hire, train and supervise PMO staff
• Document and continually monitor program milestones in a comprehensive dashboard, including execution metrics, timelines, budgets, resources and program risks
• Lead the implementation of standards for program management across all programs (use of tools, program schedule completeness and reporting, information access and availability)
• Define program team training programs, assuring key program team leads are well prepared to utilize designated program procedures and tools
• Manage program portfolio
• Manage cross-functional resource allocation for all programs and sustaining activities. Ensure adequate resourcing and develop an early detection and warning system for identifying and mitigating resource shortfalls and bottlenecks.
• Act as PM for one or more programs
Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Program Management at either the individual contributor or PMO Manager/Director level.
• Proficient in use of Project/Program Management tools such as Microsoft Project
• Proficient in office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Strong presentation skills to various audiences, e.g., program team, senior leadership
• Experience working in a regulated industry, preferably medical
• Knowledge of FDA, ISO and other worldwide medical regulations strongly preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, etc. a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
"*" indicates required fields