Catheter Manufacturing Supervisor
Gentuity is an exciting and highly innovative medical technology firm, active in the research and development, clinical translation, and commercialization of vascular imaging devices. This opportunity provides the candidates the unique chance to work on innovative medical products, with the potential to significantly change the practice of medicine in the care of patients suffering from a wide range of highly debilitating vascular diseases.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the overall planning, supervision and direction of activities related to the manufacturing operations of disposable single use catheters, sterile accessories, and overall sterilization processing.
- Provides support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Directs the work of production operators and provides technical guidance on operational problems.
- Lead initiatives to improve operations; increase yield, decrease scrap, reduce WIP, streamline work processes, all while maintaining product quality.
- problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Support daily production activities by troubleshooting process and equipment issues.
- Coach staff and develop resources for top performance.
- Prepares and maintains documentation requirements to support manufacturing processes.
- May participate to complete corrective actions and engage the continuous improvement process.
- Monitor performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields, or product quality issues.
- Work with cross-functional groups including Quality Engineering to analyze and disposition non-conforming products.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and personnel requirements, implementing change.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Medical device processing experience preferred.
- Disposable medical device experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required (written and verbal).
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to manage and execute manufacturing projects through various stages of development with minimal supervision.
High school diploma or GED required.